November 10, 2017, 6 p.m.
The Depot, Minneapolis
225 3rd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Please join Jodi Mayers & Style Partners for a night to sip, shop, and support University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital!
This walk-around wine and food tasting event also includes the opportunity to shop local boutiques of the Twin Cities (like our pop-up shop) and experience a fashion show for a fabulous cause! Guests will:
- Sample a wide array of wines from signature collections
- Graze on gourmet goodies prepared by The Depot
- Chat with charming Wingmen, who meander the room tempting you with amazing auction items
- Wander through the marketplace, trying on boutique attire, artisan jewelry, and accessories
- Bid on irresistible items and one-of-a-kind trips in the live auction
- Sit back and enjoy fashion show, featuring fashions modeled by community leaders and local celebrities
FashionFest supports crucial, life-changing pediatric patient services at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital—transforming the care experience for pediatric patients and their families.
For additional information, please contact Kaela Anderson at (612) 626-0416 or firstname.lastname@example.org